Supervises and participates in the maintenance of advanced accounting and financial records.
- Controls company account books; sets up sub-accounts and traces all general ledger activities.
- Classifies accounting documents to appropriate accounts to ensure accurate financial record-keeping.
- Reconciles sub-accounts to determine the nature and extent of discrepancies; corrects or notifies supervisor.
- Develops and prepares detailed financial, cost, budget and accounting statistical reports, statements, and schedules; prepares analytical summaries and reports for management review.
- Oversees building and vehicle leases agreements including renewals, rent allocations, security deposits and bank loan contracts.
- Monitors asset acquisition, transfer and disposition activities; sets up and maintains related depreciation and amortization accounts and prepares related schedules.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field plus four years of professional accounting experience.