Academic Support Specialist I
Assists with laboratory projects and implementation of teaching programs which require a technical knowledge of specialized equipment, materials, procedures, and/or systems relating to research in a laboratory.
- Assists in the coordination of educational programs, experiences, and learning environments.
- Ensures the efficient care, maintenance, and operation of a laboratory.
- Secures, records, and tabulates data relating to tests and experiments.
- Provides general assistance in setting up experiments, demonstrations, or equipment.
- Provides work direction in the absence of lead person.
- Assists students and instructional staff as requested.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to designated employees.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and three-four years experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.
Academic & Instructional Support