Academic Support Coordinator II
Coordinates the operations of teaching laboratory services or tutoring programs. Instructs and trains students and other personnel on laboratory machines and procedures.
- Confers with faculty to coordinate activities/scheduling of sessions and utilization of time, equipment, and facilities.
- Coordinates and supervises laboratory services; plans and designs project implementation.
- Provides technical guidance and adaptive strategies concerning laboratory experiments or tutoring intervention.
- Assesses progress of laboratory or tutoring activities; suggests modification of techniques or strategies to improve end results.
- Reviews and recommends budget expenditures; maintains financial records; recommends new equipment purchases.
- Checks inventory and orders supplies; initiates the disposition of all department surplus materials, furniture, and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and seven-eight years experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.
Academic & Instructional Support