Roles & Responsibilities
The Compensation Advisory Board exists to help guide the University’s compensation philosophy, structure and programs. Roles and responsibilities are to:
- Review and identify best practices in total compensation (pay and benefits)
- Review UT’s compensation policies and programs and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop a multi-year compensation strategy addressing such issues as market, equity, incentive and retention
- Identify long-term strategies and practices for improvement
- Identify quick wins and successes for employees during a difficult economic period.