New Employee Orientation
Please complete the following forms:
- Supervisor Checklist
- Employee Checklist
- Attestation of Employment History and Academic Credentials
- Direct Deposit (voided check or document from financial institution is required)
- Designation of Beneficiary Form (include all SSN’s)
- Personal Data Form (click here, forms are in alphabetical order)
- Release of Final Paycheck
- Authorization of Disclosure
- Complete the Electronic 1-9 Form
Your I-9 will need to be completed on or before your first day of employment. Please note that for the I-9, you will need to provide appropriate documents for proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States. (This normally includes two forms of identification such as: Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Passport, etc.) For additional information, please view the Acceptable Document list of I-9 documents. Failure to present required I-9 documents on or before your first day of employment will delay your ability to begin work. Documentation can be sent securely to email@example.com by typing ECRYPT in the subject line or by using the UT Vault To schedule an appointment with UT System HR.
- Informational materials and forms:
- Forms (Required): DUE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF HIRE DATE
- Forms (Optional): DUE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF HIRE DATE
- Voluntary Accidental Death
- Long Term Disability (Lincoln Financial Group)
- 2021 Flexible Spending (FSA)
- 2021 Health Savings (HSA)
- Securian Handbook – Voluntary term life (if interested an Edison ID is required. Please contact your Insurance Coordinator for your ID)
- Return completed forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type ENCRYPT in the subject line to secure the email.
- Additional Resources
- Informational materials and forms:
- Return completed forms to P115 Andy Holt Tower or via email to email@example.com. Type ENCRYPT in the subject line to secure the email.
- Retirement Presentations (Retirement website):
- Retirement – Zoom sessions:
- Non-Exempt employees on the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 11:00 am – 12:00 Noon (Click here to join with meeting ID: 913 6162 7178 and password: 818032)
- Exempt employees on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month from 11:00 am – 12:00 Noon (Click here to join with meeting ID: 969 2012 1922 and password: 082946)
UTSA Onboarding Benefits Module – The University of Tennessee offers an extensive benefits package that includes comprehensive health insurance, retirement, paid time off, tuition waivers, and discounts, in addition to dozens of services to support health and wellness.
Government Relations & Advocacy Module – The Office of Government Relations and Advocacy is the chief liaison between the University and federal, state, and local government offices and legislative bodies. The University also provides service and support to policymakers by engaging its numerous experts, capabilities, and resources.
Performance Management for Staff – The performance management process is a three-step process that actually begins with the setting of goals and expectations for the review period (one year).
UTSA Policies Module – The University of Tennessee’s policies applies to all campuses and institutes. They provide university employees guidance to:
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain adequate internal controls to safeguard the university’s assets.
- Provide consistent management of resources transactions across the system
- Understand the university’s expectations for conducting university business and communicate these expectations to others as needed.
UT Promise Module – UT Promise mentors play a critical role in the success of students at the University of Tennessee as they build relationships with students, serve as a resource, provide encouragement and offer support and direction. Mentors invest 10-15 hours annually assisting UT students in their postsecondary journey and making a lasting impact on their lives.
Comprehensive Annual Compliance Curricula that will be assigned either late-August or Mid-September to UTK, UTIA, UTSI, UTSA and could include UTS employees. Please visit K@TE to begin your training.
- Security Awareness Cybersecurity Knowledge Pre-Check
- Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training
- Code of Conduct
- Hazard Awareness and Workplace Safety
- Title VI
- Title IX
- Cleary training would need a list of people who are named as Campus Security Advisors (net id’s provided by Jillian Paciello)