Seven Habits for Managers
Seven Habits for Managers teaches you how to manage yourself, lead others, and unleash potential. Certified facilitator, Linda Blocksom, will lead you through this engaging program!
Materials are offered with the program, including these resources:
- Participant guidebook: This 81-page resource is used throughout the training for key concepts and note taking.
- Management Essentials: This 132-page guide to effective management contains summaries for the 7 Habits, answers to frequently asked questions, classic management articles and quotations, and guidance on how to use the tools.
- Audio CD: The audio CD supplies recordings of Stephen Covey speaking on the subject of managerial effectiveness.
- The Seven Habits for Managers e-Tools CD: Last but certainly not least, this e-Tools CD is packed with key tools in MS Word that managers should keep on hand and use to become more effective.
Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Includes materials and snacks.
To receive the most from the course, we recommend that participants have either completed the 3-day Seven Habits Seminar or have read the book, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Although, this recommendation is not a requirement to attend the Seven Habits for Managers program. Participants must hold a supervisory position.
Attend this powerful two-day workshop and discover transformative principles that can lead you and your team to professional and personal success. Many leadership topics will be discussed and applied. Join us and learn how to:
- Be an influential leader
- Communication effectively
- Focus on critical priorities
- Increase productivity
- Raise the levels of trust and fulfillment within your team
- Define the contribution you want to make
RegistrationRegister Online Now
*All Employee & Organizational Development seminars and conferences have a 10 business-day cancellation policy. If a registered participant cancels within 10 business days of the date of the conference or seminar, the department will be charged the full amount. If the department will not pay, the individual will be invoiced for the amount. Departments are welcome to send a substitute if the registered attendee must cancel within this 10 business day period.